Woohoo! Time for some of my beauty favorites. I love makeup 🙂 it just makes me so happy! Here are a list of my top favorite beauty products so far that i have been using regularly lately.
1. Elf Studio Brushes | I have just purchased these and I was a little skeptical because they were really inexpensive and I have had some bad experiences with cheap brushes. These brushes though are pretty amazing compared to those higher brand brushes. They work perfectly and so far have held up pretty good. They are also really soft which i like.
2. Mac Blush in Ambering Rose | I love this blush, i have been using it a lot this summer. It’s such a nice bronze/rose color and it goes great for tanned skin tones.
3. Beauty Blender | So i joined the hype and got the beauty blender and my oh my this baby blends your foundation so beautifully and it can also be used for cream blushes and powder makeup.
4. Kate Moss Rimmel Matte Lipsticks | I am getting into more lipstick shades lately and these are my favorite. i prefer matte finish because i hate my lipstick smearing everywhere, but these babies are really long lasting as well as matte finish which i love.
5. The Porefessional by Benefit Cosmetics | Oh my this lovely tube is awesome! I suffer from large pores which is one of my biggest peeves and i love that they came out with a product that can help minimize them. It also leaves your skin feeling smooth as if you have primer on which helps with applying your foundation smoothly after.
6. Baby Lips | This is the best lipstick/balm I’ve ever used, it smells so good and leaves your lips feeling like baby lips, really. My favorite neutral color is peach.
7. Mac’s Studio Fix Foundation | This is my go to foundation when i want to go out and have something that covers well. This has a matte finish which i like and you can build up the coverage. I love how it sets quickly and gives you a flawless look without looking like you have pounds of foundation on your face.
8. Mac’s Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation | Sometimes if I don’t feel like wearing liquid foundation and want something quick i go for this powder foundation. Especially during the summer. It leaves a nice matte finish and covers very well.
9. Wet n’ Wild Comfort Zone Palette | Don’t sleep on drugstore eyeshadows, wet n’ wild has some pretty nice eyeshadows and they are super cheap. One of my favorites is the comfort Zone Palette. I go to this one for a more neutral look. The pigmentation is pretty good too and it blends nicely.
10. Essie Cute as a Button | My favorite nail polish this summer is the Cute as a Button from Essie. It’s such a pretty coral shade.
What are your favorite beauty products lately that you love?