Everyone knows i am not a summer chick but one thing i love is cozy weather and although fall is my favorite season, sometimes you just need to enjoy the winter too. There’s lots to love about it, the holidays, the snow, the mocha peppermint & gingerbread lattes (yum! I think I’m addicted) and the pretty decorations everywhere. I’ve been loving a few things this winter and these have hit my favorite list:
- These infinity scarfs, i love the colors!
- Sprinkles Cupcakes vanilla peppermint is delicious, i never had a cupcake with crushed peppermints but boy was it good!
- My favorite candle this season is tis’ the season from bath and body works, it kind of reminds me of red candy or like a red jolly rancher, it smells sooooo good!
- The whole elf on the shelf ideas out there, just look it up on Pinterest. This is such a great way to get kids excited for the holidays and is fun to start a tradition with. I will definitely be joining in next year with Drake, he will get a kick out of this.
- Coffee-Mate’s Peppermint Mocha | It reminds me of christmas every time i drink it or eat anything peppermint.
- eos lip balms | These puppies help my lips in this cold winter weather.
- Candy Cane Bliss Foaming Hand Soap | Smells awesome! I mean it’s peppermint what else can i say it’s minty, fresh and sweet all in one.
- Last but not least the obvious | Starbucks Gingerbread Latte, but you know that already.