I know it’s been well over a week that we’ve been in April, but I just wanted to share some of my recent finds and favorite March products that I purchased! This will be just a mixture of items that I loved using the whole month of March!
- Trader Joe’s Roasted Coconut Chips | You guys, if you haven’t tried these yet, you better run your butt out to your local Trader Joe’s and pick it up. Not one but 10 bags if you can! I love to chomp on these when I’m in need of a sweet or salty fix, and let’s not forget that it’s only 160 calories for half the bag but you honestly won’t eat half the bag in one sitting ….. or maybe you will.
- Freeman Facial Anti Stress Mask | If you follow me on Instagram you probably noticed that I was messing with this mask over the weekend. Not only did I mess with it again but I got my baby Drake to do it too lol. He was just in it for the Blue color. This mask leaves my face feeling so smooth and clean, I absolutely love it.
- NYX Matte Lipstick | I love colored lipstick and especially the Matte colors. I just discovered the NYX matte line and I love the lipstick, although I wont lie the smell is a little weird, it’s still not a smell that you will smell all day while it’s on, only when you first apply. The formula though and the color and stay is awesome and you can’t beat the $6.00 price tag either. I want one in every color!
- Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil | I decided to give this puppy a try because my face has been suffering big time with this cold dry weather, After a week of using it my face has been feeling so moisturized! It only takes one little drop to feel like your face is being hydrated and after one day use I felt a difference in my dry skin. Love this!
- This website called Joss & Main! If you haven’t seen it, you must! It’s sort of like a groupon, or ideeli, or a hautelook but just for home goods. I have been drooling over every listing these past month.
Last but not least, doesn’t really count but I am in heaven …..
The fact that I can play with baby chicks at work!